Shake well before using. Spray liberally on entire plant when weeds and grasses are actively growing. For best results, apply in full sun above 60°F. Do not allow spray to drip, splash or drift onto desirable vegetation. Reapply if regrowth appears.
- Shake well before each use.
- Open flip-top closure.
- Remove sprayer from its slot beneath the bottle handle and unwrap the tubing. Pull hose plug to completely extend tubing.
- Firmly press hose plug into opening in cap until it snaps into place.
- Slide switch on hose plug counterclockwise to “OPEN.”
- Adjust nozzle to desired setting, SPRAY or STREAM.
- Hold sprayer below the level of the container and prime by pumping trigger several times until product is dispensed.
- Spray unwanted weeds until completely covered.
- To store, turn sprayer nozzle off.
- Turn hose plug switch clockwise to “CLOSED.”
- DO NOT disconnect hose.
- Return sprayer to its slot. Hose can be pushed back into sprayer handle.